WHAT IS COACHING?
According to the International Coach Federation (ICF), coaching is “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”. Put in other words, it is a powerful relationship for people going through important transitions in life.
Coaching IS NOT consulting, mentoring, counseling, or therapy.
I follow the Core Energy Coaching process outlined by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), which helps people tap into their inner purpose and passion and connect it with outer goals and tasks to bring about extraordinary and sustainable results.
I work with a few, deeply-committed clients focused on the results they want to achieve. My coaching practice is 100% over the phone or via video conference.
My clients are mostly mid- and late-career professionals who wish to transition fully into their next chapter in life. I also work with baby boomers who are near retirement, or who have retired or have been forced to do so via severance or early termination.
My coaching practice revolves around ‘Purposeful’ or ‘Mindful’ transitions and involves all the non-financial aspects of retirement. I help my clients gain clarity and confidence in their retirement goals so that they can work more effectively with a Certified Financial Planner.
Working with me will help you attain the following results:
- Find the ‘sweet spot’ where your life Mission, Vocation, Profession, and Passion intersect.
- Reach perfect alignment between your goals and your chosen values.
- Recognize potential challenges or blocks in achieving your goals and keys to remove these obstacles.
- Attain clarity and focus on your retirement goals, or a complete revision if you already have them
- Attain peace of mind, knowing that you have options and that you have someone you can trust to help you move forward.
- Complete a short list of viable options that will provide a stable source of additional retirement income.
- Establish a step-by-step action plan, including strategies to deal with possible deviations.
For more details or to arrange a complimentary session, please fill in the form below.